Products and Specials
What makes Lanham Forever glass so unique?
- We use Double Strength Glass (DSB) which is more durable than a standard (SSB) single pane piece of glass. What does this mean for you? DSB is a better insulator against both sound and thermal differences than SSB or what is in your home now.
- Cardinal Glass – The newest in technology, combines the structural stability of a metal spacer and the most advanced composite material for energy efficiency. This is the most overlooked feature of a window and it could end up costing you in the future if you are not careful. Foggy glass is the number one issue with double pane glass. Decide to cut a corner here (maybe by using a metal spacer bar to seal the glass) and you may find yourself with foggy glass once again. Lanham Window Company services foggy glass repair and replaces windows, therefore we see what works and what does not work … regardless of the warranty. Remember, a warranty does not make a window perform well. Look for a window without metal or tape being used to seal the glass. Metal conducts heat/cold and tape doesn’t stick once it gets moisture.
What other features does our vinyl window offer?
We offer a beautiful contoured appearance that makes our vinyl window look similar to the wood windows that are so popular but without the maintenance that comes with wood.
Easy to operate, with lift rail and a tilt in sash. Night latches come standard also so you can sleep peacefully and let a breeze in.
Lanham Window Company DOES NOT have a weep hole in the sill. The Lanham True Slope Sill design does not allow for water to enter inside the frame, therefore we do not have to install weep holes. Look for a window without weepholes. Weepholes trap water inside of frame and can be a superb breeding ground for mold and musty odor. Insist on a slope sill without weepholes.
What upgrades do you offer?
- Do you want to give your windows that instant WOW factor? Ask how to do this by applying external grids to make your windows and home really stand out. See photos at our Grid Option Gallery
- Triple Pane Glass with Foam filled window frame
- We offer 3 color options: white, almond or clay. Lanham Window Company also offers custom exterior color options. We can match ANY color you desire as the exterior.